maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2012


Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Dostoevsky Gallery in the YLE Living Archives

In the early 1980's, it was still possible to make a film of one and a half hours with an Oulu crew in the Oulu City Theatre. There was enough of both mental and material capacity for that. And it was by no means an easy thing to do. Based on a manuscript by Paavo Rintala, a bunch of novel  characters from Dostoevsky's famous books were marched to the stage. Just have a look!


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Almost Eighty, Self-Portrait

I am beginning to set almost everything in life aside, it is hard to find words, I stammer, my hearing is getting worse and my physical strength is waning, no matter how hard I try to maintain them. But look, when the old man paints his self-portrait, all weakness seems to recede!
The internal strength in making a picture has not vanished anywhere.

Identifiers: Black roses, self-portrait



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti