maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2012


Monday, October 26, 2009

A Life's Work in a Suitcase

That's it, more than 130 TV documentaries from a time span of over thirty years. They are now going somewhere – I don't know where, to a rubbish dump or a museum? I have copied the contents of these VHS tapes to DVDs, though, so the contents are safe. The time has gone past tape recording. Fortunately, the YLE's “Living Archives” are updating samples of these works as well for any interested eyes, although as cuts only, but still. If you don't believe, go and have a look!


Saturday, Octobner 17, 2009

Yoga in the Back Garden

As long as I live, I try to keep myself in good health. I take simple exercises in the morning – both physical and mental. The mental ones refer to home-made meditation to push the rubbish aside from my thoughts. Life is meant to be lived, many people have said. You could probably not say it any better. It is wise to be content with where you have come or ended up in.

Identifiers: Yoga


  


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti